Today’s lifehack is: always get a receipt when making an eftpos transaction. It closes the sale and protects you from being scammed.
“Life’s too short. Be an Avid Reader” – Carron Stevenson Author
So I heard on The Self Publishing Author Show (SPF #291) an interview with Dan Clark from Brain:fm (not to be confusedwith Brian fm).
They provide music tailored to your brain and the work / tasks you do.
I gave writing a go while listening to specific tempo Classical Music. It worked! Nailed higher than usual word counts without breaking a sweat.
The sprint flew by.
October is InstaWrimo where authors post a photo from prompts.
There’s definitely adventure in my cosy mystery and in life as we camp out and watch my daughter and her partners home get built.
What I’m Reading
I read several books at a time. Currently I’m reading:
1. On craft – The Relaxed Author by Joanna Penn and Mark Leslie Lefebvre
2. To Study – The Princess Spy by Larry Loftis
3. Self Improvement – Shades Of Light by Sharon Garlough Brown
4. For enjoyment – The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay Andrew’s while I’m waiting for my next Lucinda Riley book to come from the library – currently in the Seven Sisters series.
5. With my grandsons – Playing For Pizza – John Grisham
6. Various versions of the Bible in my early morning meditation. I’m trying to bring in an evening reading, but I drop off to sleep.
Total books read this year (to date) 145 – started out aiming to read 50, but got carried away.
is my cosy nest where I like to read in the evening. On a good day, I turn the pillows to the other end of the bed, open the rear doors and enjoy the view and sunshine washing in. Benji always claims his spot with me. The beautiful quilt was made by my lovely friend Rhonda. Her Instagram is @rhonda.robertson.925
#amwriting #writersnetwork #christianauthors #christianauthor #christianwriter #nanowrimo #christianwomenwriter #authorsoninstagram #authorofinstagram #bookstagram #eidlewise #travelnzopenspaces #kiwigreynomads #greynomads #womenontheroad #romancereaders #christianromance #grief #smile #happiness #swan #InstaWrimoChallenge #lifehack #amreading